Certified HVAC System Hygiene Maintenance in Richmond, VA
Your HVAC unit directly impacts your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). When regularly maintained, your heating and cooling system can circulate clean, conditioned air around your home or office, while filtering out poor quality air.
Yet, HVAC systems can be difficult to keep clean by design.
Residing inside your walls, out of normal sight, it’s easy to forget to perform regular maintenance on your heating and cooling system. This is where debris, like lint and dirt, along with mold and other particulates can gather in your HVAC system. Over time, every part of your heating and cooling system can build up dirt and grime. This includes your air ducts, vents, fans, coils, filters, compressor, air return, etc.
You don’t need just your air ducts deep cleaned, you need your entire HVAC unit to be cleaned.
With Kohmar’s HVAC Hygiene Maintenance service, you’ll be able to breathe easier. Our trained technicians bring decades of certified experience and specialized tools to deep clean your entire HVAC system. From your residential home to your commercial facility, we ensure your IAQ can be improved with cleaner and easier air flow.
HVAC Units Keep You Cool and Comfortable
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning units, or HVAC units, are essential to maintaining the right temperature in your building all year long. In modern construction, every home, office building and commercial facility includes a complex HVAC system designed to keep the building warm or cold depending on the time of year.
These systems are designed to take outside air, filter it and change the temperature before distributing it through the building through an air duct channel. This process involves multiple components and mechanisms that need to work together in order to function properly.
These components include:
- Air Return: The starting point of the air ventilation cycle. Grabs outside air, passes it through a filter, and then distributes that air through the main system.
- Filter: The second part of the air ventilation cycle
- Exhaust Outlets: Your heating system creates exhaust, requiring an outlet for it to safely escape.
- Ducts: These channels distribute your heated and cooled air around your building.
- Electrical Elements: These include your thermostat, fan motors, compressors, etc. Many issues originate from water damage or particulate build-up in these components.
- Outdoor Unit: Houses the fan that creates air flow for your system
- Compressor: Converts refrigerant from a gas to a liquid and sends it to the coils
- Coils: The coils actively cool the air as it passes through by using the refrigerant.
- Blower: This actively draws in warm air from the HVAC unit.
HVAC Systems Require Regular Maintenance
Over time, these components get damaged by dirt, dust, natural wear and tear, water damage, mold, etc. When these components are damaged or slowed down by particulates, they can cause larger issues for your HVAC system.
These can include:
- Broken Parts
- Poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Higher Energy Bills
- Mold Growth
- Dangerous Hazards Like Fires.
Through regular maintenance and cleaning, your HVAC unit can run smoothly for years to come. You can save money on monthly bills, keep your indoor air clean, and ensure the safety of your family or employees.
But you can’t clean your HVAC unit all on your own.
Not only do you need expensive and highly specialized equipment, but it could be dangerous for your health depending on what’s gathered in your system. Not to mention, a wrong move could damage any of the vital components in your unit.
You need trained and certified professionals you can rely on to get the job done right.
Specializing in HVAC System Hygiene Maintenance
Kohmar Air Duct Cleaning specializes in deep cleaning HVAC systems for residential and commercial buildings. We aim to clean your entire HVAC unit, from the air ducts, outdoor unit, and everything in between.
Our specialized technicians are certified by NADCA to ensure the safety and longevity of your HVAC system. Through decades of on-the-job experience, we use specialized equipment to safely and effectively deep clean your HVAC unit.
This is a thorough process that ensures every component of your HVAC system is hygienic and working properly. By deep cleaning the entire unit, you can keep a high indoor air quality.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a facility manager, Kohmar can help your HVAC unit run smoothly and safely. Our cleaning process can improve your IAQ, reduce your monthly energy bills and help everyone in your building feel more comfortable.
Kohmar’s In-Depth HVAC Cleaning Process
Customer happiness is at the center of Kohmar’s HVAC cleaning jobs. You can relax knowing certified and experienced technicians will be cleaning your systems quickly and thoroughly. You need a reliable solution that keeps your building comfortable and your HVAC unit running for a long time to come.
In the spirit of transparency, you will know exactly what you’re getting with Kohmar’s HVAC System hygiene maintenance service.
Here’s what you can expect when you choose Kohmar for sealing your air ducts:
The process includes a thorough investigation of your building to assess the scope of work required. Your air duct cleaning cost will be as predictable and manageable as possible to encourage routine cleaning before dusty air quality or black mold becomes a larger problem.
- Arrive at the site with trained technicians and state-of-the-art equipment to prepare the HVAC system.
- Protect all electronics and items by securely covering them.
- Block all vents and registers to ensure dirty air can’t escape.
- Begin deep cleaning process, investigating every aspect of your HVAC system.
- Complete job by providing you a certification of completion along with measurements of your system’s improvements.
You’ll also be provided before and after photos to show the difference the deep cleaning has made. All work areas will be cleaned, protective covering removed, and equipment taken back to the truck.
Finally, all filters will be inspected, any additional recommendations will be provided, and the system will be reactivated and tested before our technicians make their way to their next job.
If your HVAC unit is in need of serious cleaning and maintenance, you need to act quickly.
Get your HVAC system thoroughly cleaned by Kohmar’s specialized technicians and advanced equipment. During the project you’ll be provided with progress updates. Call Kohmar today for HVAC hygiene maintenance help available across the East Coast, including in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland and Georgia.