Expert Dryer Vent Cleaning in Richmond, VA
An important part of your weekly routine is washing and drying your clothes. While these machines reliably keep your clothes clean and dry, overtime your dryer vent can get clogged with lint and debris, making it less efficient.
If your dryer is not working properly, it can require more energy to run and actually dry your clothes. Not only will your energy bill skyrocket, but you also create a fire hazard. One mechanical failure can cause a spark, creating a dangerous fire.
Keep your loved ones and occupants safe by deep cleaning your dryer vent with the help of Kohmar’s professional dryer vent cleaners. Our thorough and transparent process has helped families and business owners across the Mid-Atlantic region breathe easier. We even offer dryer duct repairs and installation services for homeowners and business managers.
Signs That Your Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning
You most likely use your dryer at least once a week. It’s a normal part of your routine and it’s easy to notice when something changes. If your dryer starts showing any of these signs, it might be time to consider hiring a certified dryer vent technician:
- Your lint trap is dirty: Be sure to clean your lint trap after every drying cycle. This ensures that less lint will get trapped in your exhaust pipes and vents, keeping your dryer clean and efficient. If it gets dirty more quickly than usual, this could be a bad sign.
- Your clothes aren’t drying: If you notice a pattern of your clothes taking more cycles to fully dry, your dryer vent might be clogged. When debris blocks the dryer exhaust, it takes more energy for the moist air to leave the dryer, causing your clothes to not fully dry.
- The outside of the dryer is hot: If your dryer is very hot after a cycle, this could be a sign that your exhaust isn’t working properly. The hot air should be moving outside. A clogged dryer vent will keep this hot air from coming out of the exhaust.
- You smell something burning from the dryer: Take note if during or after a cycle you notice a burning smell. This could be a clear sign that debris in your dryer vent is beginning to burn. Be sure to turn off the dryer and call a dryer vent cleaning professional.
Call Your Local Dryer Vent Cleaning Professionals
When it comes time to clean your dryer vent, you need more than DIY tools to do the job right. These tools can’t guarantee that all of the lint, dirt, and debris will be removed from your exhaust.
By working with Kohmar and our team of certified technicians, you can rest assured that your dryer vent will be fully cleaned. Using powerful equipment and employing decades of experience, Kohmar gets the job done right.
With years of training and experience in HVAC system cleaning, Kohmar’s team is uniquely qualified to fully clean your building’s dryer vent. We are dedicated to keeping you safe from high energy bills and your family or occupants safe from fire hazards.
Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Your home’s dryer serves an important function in your home. If your dryer starts to work less efficiently or breaks down, your family could be left without dry clothes. It’s also hard to find time in your family’s busy schedule to properly clean your dryer vents.
If left unchecked for too long, your dryer could become hazardous. Lint build up can turn your dryer into a serious fire hazard.
When you need to keep your family safe, you need to keep your dryer vents clean. Kohmar has over a decade of experience cleaning residential HVAC systems, including home dryer vents. Our process is efficient and transparent, making sure you know exactly what you’re getting and that it works within your schedule.
Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
If you run a commercial building or business, you know how vital working dryers are for your occupants and customers. From an apartment complex with a fleet of dryers to industrial businesses with industrial-sized dryers, they all need to be working at max efficiency.
These dryers see a lot of action through a single day. Over time they can become seriously clogged and pose a hazard to the people you work with. Any oversight could cost you significant money in the long run.
Keep your occupants safe with expert commercial dryer vent cleaning from Kohmar. We’ve worked with industrial dryers across the Mid-Atlantic. With the right tools and experience for the job, we can get your commercial dryers up-and-running with as little hassle as possible.
Kohmar’s Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
You are the top priority at Kohmar. In a continued effort to promote customer service, we are as transparent about our process as possible, and include you in every step of the way.
The dryer vent cleaning process includes:
- Inspecting your entire dryer exhaust system
- Recommending repairs if needed
- Using high pressure air whips to remove particles of debris
- Taking before and after photos
- Performing air tests before and after the cleaning
- Assuring maximum air flow before finishing the job
Expert Dryer Duct Installation and Repair
Sometimes dryer vents aren’t just inefficient because they’re dirty, sometimes they’re out-of-date or beyond repair. While it’s not always possible to realize this before the deep cleaning process, Kohmar’s experienced HVAC experts can still help repair or replace your dryer duct.
As your turnkey HVAC solution, our reliable technicians have the capability to repair your dryer duct or replace it with a newer, more efficient model.
Kohmar is your one-stop dryer vent solution. Keep your family and building safe by relying on Kohmar’s comprehensive services and dedication to NADCA standards. Rest easy knowing that your property will be kept safe from potential fires and mold damage.
Keep Your Clothes Dry and Your Stress Low
By working with Kohmar’s team of experienced technicians, you’re putting your dryer vent in safe hands. With our proven and thorough deep cleaning process, we can get your dryer working at full capacity again.
We service residential and commercial dryers across the Mid-Atlantic region including Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, and more.
Contact us to keep your home safe from a clogged dryer vent.